Search

Monday 25 April 2016

6. blog post ENG

PEOPLE WHO INSPIRE US 

Elena's interview is on our Facebook page here 



Hey. My name is Lisa Galkina and I am representative of Youth Club Active organization and participant of the project "Social Innovation".
For the rubric "People who inspired us," I have chosen Christina Peetlalu.


-How did you meet with Christina?

Liza: I know Christina from childhood, because our mothers are very good friends.



-What was your first impression?

Liza:Before the first class I didn’t think about it like that, but everything changed during this year, when I have participated in the project "Tallinna lapsed" (Children of Tallinn), where Christina was the project coordinator.

-What did you find interesting? 

Liza: At that moment I started to think: How she can manage everything? How she can cope with all of the difficulties? What motivates her?
Till that day I am continue surprising and delighting by her!
Christine always says smart and interesting things, but the most important that she inspires me by her example, as she is active, persistent and positive. She was deprived of the opportunity to walk and see, but she leads an incredibly active life. She is involved in many projects and also leading them by herself. I believe that many people can learn a lot from her.

-What did you think at the end of the talk?

Liza: After meeting with Christine, my perception of the moral values changed. I began to notice people with any special needs and become closer to this topic. I wish the same to everyone!


This blog is a part of the project Empowering Youth To Become Social Innovators, realised under the Erasmus+ partnership programme. The project is coordinated by a Czech NGO DYNAMA, z.s., seated in Brno and an Estonian NGO Youth Club Active, seated in Tallinn. This project contributes to the development of non formal learning of the youth.


No comments:

Post a Comment