Monday, 4 April 2016
2. blog post ENG
- Hello everybody! My name is Anton and I am a participant of “Social innovation” project for Erasmus+ program (KA2). I am representing Youth Club Active organization from Estonia. Today I would like to introduce the whole Estonian team, who we are, what we like and etc. I will introduce myself first. I am 18 years old. I am studying at school at 12th grade. I like doing sports, youth work and also often creating something from LEGO.
- My name is Delja, I am also participating in this project. I like listening to music, learning how to play the guitar, doing beautiful pictures and I love working with children. Now, I am trying to develop myself through Youth Club Active activities and I love my friends and people around me.
- Hello! My name is Aivor and I am 16 years old. I am studying at school at 10th grade, but I am already very seriously thinking about my future. I spend my free time working on different projects and social activities. I like helping people in their daily activities, to make the world a little bit kinder. I love playing music and I have been playing the piano for around 8 years. When I find a bit of free time, I prefer running through the park near my house. I am trying to develop myself in languages as well. At that moment I am able to speak Russian, Estonian, English and French. One of my favourite activities is travelling. Every weekend I am trying to get out of my town and go somewhere in Estonia or abroad. Finally, I want to note that the best way to deal with stress and problems for me are walks by the sea.
- I am Nicole. I am studying at 9th grade of one of the schools in Tallinn. I am 16 years old. I like listening to various music. I have only one main hobby - playing the guitar; I am self-taught. I really like the sound of the guitar itself as a tool and I think it gives me a way to relax and immerse into myself, as well as music in general :) I often prefer being alone and just thinking about the positive and sometimes even negative moments in my life. I think I am a quite open-minded, faithful and friendly person, even though sometimes I behave quite differently.
- Hi! My name is Julia. Sagittarius is my sign of Zodiac. I eat five times a day. I like everything in dots! I collect used tea bags and I am saving up money for a personal plane.
- Hi! My name is Lisa. I am 16 years old. I study at school. I like skating, I love drawing and I am learning French for 4 years. Once a week I visit a theatre studio:)
- Hi! My name is Lisa. I love nature, hiking and fishing. I like communicating with interesting people, travelling and expanding my horizons.
- Hi! My name is Uljana and I'm from Estonia. I like dancing, reading poetry, working with children and being active. I'm only 14 years old, but I already have a lot of plans for the future and I want to bring something new into the world.
- Hi! My name is Anastasia! My whole life is connected with art, that's what inspires me all the time and gets me moving. By art I mean photography and drawing. I also love dancing. I like to spend time away from home, and I'm also a very big fan of hiking and I would like to go somewhere to the mountains. In the future, I really want to make a trip in a balloon. And most of all I love eating watermelons.
- My name is Ann and I'm a member of NGO Youth Club Active. I think my favourite hobby is travelling. Every year I try to visit different countries in Europe and not only there. I also like reading, drawing and dancing. In my opinion I can say that I am an active person who likes discovering and creating new things.
- Hi! My name is Danil. I like sports. Being active is a true pleasure for me. Sport has always existed in my life and gave me confidence as well as contributed to the development of courage. I am also engaged in the study of foreign languages - it improves my mental health and offers a lot of opportunities. I prefer the summer as it is possible to travel for self-improvement. In the group of young social innovators I believe to expand my horizons and meet new people. In my spare time I like reading the news – it gives me bigger insight and helps me to understand the world.
This blog is a part of the project Empowering Youth To Become Social Innovators, realised under the Erasmus+ partnership programme. The project is coordinated by a Czech NGO DYNAMA, z.s., seated in Brno and an Estonian NGO Youth Club Active, seated in Tallinn. This project contributes to the development of non formal learning of the youth.