Search

Monday 4 April 2016

2. blog post ENG

- Hello everybody! My name is Anton and I am a participant of “Social innovation” project for Erasmus+ program (KA2). I am representing Youth Club Active organization from Estonia. Today I would like to introduce the whole Estonian team, who we are, what we like and etc. I will introduce myself first. I am 18 years old. I am studying at school at 12th grade. I like doing sports, youth work and also often creating something from LEGO.


- My name is Delja, I am also participating in this project. I like listening to music, learning how to play the guitar, doing beautiful pictures and I love working with children. Now, I am trying to develop myself through Youth Club Active activities and I love my friends and people around me.


- Hello! My name is Aivor and I am 16 years old. I am studying at school at 10th grade, but I am already very seriously thinking about my future. I spend my free time working on different projects and social activities. I like helping people in their daily activities, to make the world a little bit kinder. I love playing music and I have been playing the piano for around 8 years. When I find a bit of free time, I prefer running through the park near my house. I am trying to develop myself in languages as well. At that moment I am able to speak Russian, Estonian, English and French. One of my favourite activities is travelling. Every weekend I am trying to get out of my town and go somewhere in Estonia or abroad. Finally, I want to note that the best way to deal with stress and problems for me are walks by the sea.


- I am Nicole. I am studying at 9th grade of one of the schools in Tallinn. I am 16 years old. I like listening to various music. I have only one main hobby - playing the guitar; I am self-taught. I really like the sound of the guitar itself as a tool and I think it gives me a way to relax and immerse into myself, as well as music in general :) I often prefer being alone and just thinking about the positive and sometimes even negative moments in my life. I think I am a quite open-minded, faithful and friendly person, even though sometimes I behave quite differently.


- Hi! My name is Julia. Sagittarius is my sign of Zodiac. I eat five times a day. I like everything in dots! I collect used tea bags and I am saving up money for a personal plane.


- Hi! My name is Lisa. I am 16 years old. I study at school. I like skating, I love drawing and I am learning French for 4 years. Once a week I visit a theatre studio:)


- Hi! My name is Lisa. I love nature, hiking and fishing. I like communicating with interesting people, travelling and expanding my horizons.


 - Hi! My name is Uljana and I'm from Estonia. I like dancing, reading poetry, working with children and being active. I'm only 14 years old, but I already have a lot of plans for the future and I want to bring something new into the world.


- Hi! My name is Anastasia! My whole life is connected with art, that's what inspires me all the time and gets me moving. By art I mean photography and drawing.  I also love dancing. I like to spend time away from home, and I'm also a very big fan of hiking and I would like to go somewhere to the mountains. In the future, I really want to make a trip in a balloon. And most of all I love eating watermelons.


- My name is Ann and I'm a member of NGO Youth Club Active. I think my favourite hobby is travelling. Every year I try to visit different countries in Europe and not only there. I also like reading, drawing and dancing. In my opinion I can say that I am an active person who likes discovering and creating new things.


- Hi! My name is Danil. I like sports. Being active is a true pleasure for me. Sport has always existed in my life and gave me confidence as well as contributed to the development of courage. I am also engaged in the study of foreign languages - it improves my mental health and offers a lot of opportunities. I prefer the summer as it is possible to travel for self-improvement. In the group of young social innovators I believe to expand my horizons and meet new people. In my spare time I like reading the news – it gives me bigger insight and helps me to understand the world.


This blog is a part of the project Empowering Youth To Become Social Innovators, realised under the Erasmus+ partnership programme. The project is coordinated by a Czech NGO DYNAMA, z.s., seated in Brno and an Estonian NGO Youth Club Active, seated in Tallinn. This project contributes to the development of non formal learning of the youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment