Search

Tuesday 5 April 2016

3. blog post ENG

- Hello, my name is Jakub, but I like it more when people call me Kuba. I’m 14 years old and I still go to middle school. My hobbies are riding the longboard, visiting cultural events (theatre, exhibitions) and listening to hard music (metal, punk, horrorcore). I took part in this project, because I think not many people know what social innovation is. I would like to help spread the idea to the public. And mainly it stroke me as a superb opportunity to meet new cool people.



- Hey!  I’m Iva and I’m 19 years old. I’m a student of Secondary art school, I love theatre, music and art, I am enthusiastic about all sorts of activities and musical instruments. I like travelling and learning with a dash of adventure. You can see me regularly with black fingers and a sketchbook in my hands.



- Hi! I’m Jaroslav and I’m 22 years old. Currently I’m studying social pedagogics, trying myself in poetry, volunteering and playing in theatre. I’m interested in art, drama and literature. I also love sports, humor, great people, books and music. In my free time I sing – a lot and not perfectly, but it make me happy. I took part in this project, because I was always interested in new things and new possibilities. I liked the idea of social innovation and the intercultural exchange. I always prefer to be active.


This blog is a part of the project Empowering Youth To Become Social Innovators, realised under the Erasmus+ partnership programme. The project is coordinated by a Czech NGO DYNAMA, z.s., seated in Brno and an Estonian NGO Youth Club Active, seated in Tallinn. This project contributes to the development of non formal learning of the youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment