Search

Sunday 15 May 2016

8. blog post ENG


PEOPLE WHO INSPIRE US 


Darja`s interview is on our Facebook page here 


How did you meet with Darja?
I met Dasha in the summer camp Vihasoo. I was a child in the camp and she was a leader of the period. 





What was your first impression?
My first impression was positive. She was very bright, beautiful and funny. I immediately wanted to talk with her and find common topics.





What did you find interesting?
This person gave to me a lot. She is interesting absolutely in everything. Dasha has achieved a lot of success. She is able to do everything and everywhere. The biggest success in her life is that she is doing what she likes and does everything with a deep love.



What did you think at the end of the talk?
Every time when I have talk with Dasha, I find inspiration for myself. After talking with her it seems to me that nothing is impossible and everything is in your hands. Dasha for me is a supporter, mastermind, critic, mentor and the most important for me that she is my friend. I wish to every human being able to have this kind of friend as I have. I am very glad to have met with Dasha.





This blog is a part of the project Empowering Youth To Become Social Innovators, realised under the Erasmus+ partnership programme. The project is coordinated by a Czech NGO DYNAMA, z.s., seated in Brno and an Estonian NGO Youth Club Active, seated in Tallinn. This project contributes to the development of non formal learning of the youth.


No comments:

Post a Comment